Thursday, June 21, 2012

And the Livin' is Easy

Made some turkey sandwiches, packed up the ol' minivan, and spent an afternoon in the woods with my friend Erin. After visually inhaling five consecutive Mad Men episodes the night before, I had retro clothing on the brain. A squirt of that 1960's brain juice must have dribbled into my eyes (plenty more pleasant visual imagery where that came from) as I sifted through my closet that morning,  because my get-up had a vintage feel to it. Mainly because of the scarf. 
First name: Katie. Last name: The Riveter.

The skirt is from ShopSosie, but as it is no longer in stock, here's a similar style from ModCloth. 
The shirt belongs to my mama. ShopSosie has one quite like it. 
The floral belt came with a Ruche dress I bought last year. While the dress is no longer on their website, they have plenty of other beautiful, floral prints on sale right now! Click!

First movie post, comin' up next.

No comments:

Post a Comment