Monday, January 14, 2013

Playing It....SAFE!

I've been on a magazine binge these last few weeks, and... 
ALL
I'VE SEEN
IS BLACK AND WHITE.
Elle! Vogue! Marie Claire! The combo is back with a vengeance, it seems. While I don't find it to be the most exciting of styles, it's a great staple to have in your closet. I just can't imagine a wardrobe made up of only these colors, though. Lookin' like a referee all day, every day? Flag! This ref calls foul due to a violation of fashion-funtimes.
And the kick is gooooooooooooood!
Blazer: Marshall's. Similar style.
Top: Urban Outfitters. Similar Style (without beads).
Leggings: Forever 21. Similar Style.
Shoes: Ruche! Get 'em here.
You know what else is good? 
Having a brother named Joseph who is willing to take pictures of his sister in cold weather. Here's the ol' scallywag. He made this face for the entirety of our little photoshoot. I think it might actually be stuck like this forever:

No comments:

Post a Comment