Wednesday, December 12, 2012

"She's a loathsome, offensive brute, yet I can't look away."

Yeah das right, just try looking away from these pictures that I awkwardly took of myself against a nearby elementary school wall. Kids were on the adjacent swing set, most likely questioning why the heck some broad was trying to channel her inner Cosmo Kramer.

Denim shirt: Belongs to my dad. Similar ones found at a Goodwill near you.
Kramer shirt: Target boy's section in 2009.
Jeans: Forever21.
Boots that I once biked 26 miles (round-trip) to purchase: Jelly Pop Leal Booties.

I feel like I should end with another related Seinfeld quote.
"Why do they call it a 'building'? It looks like they're finished. Why isn't it a 'built'?"
*cymbals crash.* To clarify, that quote is related to this post because there is a building behind me.  I, uh...I guess I'll talk to you guys...later. *Drops microphone. Walks off stage.*

No comments:

Post a Comment